From my Twitter feed…
- After Kelly Clarkson finishes singing, stay tuned for Justin Guarini’s rebuttal on Fox.
- You’ll know America is truly the capital of freedom when the poem read at the inaugural begins, “There once was a woman from Nantucket…”
- Is Beyonce the first to attempt the Inaugural Anthem/Super Bowl Halftime performance double?
- Barack Obama was noticeably more gray today than 4 years ago, just as John Boehner was noticeably more orange.
- Of course inauguration attendance was down today — it’s not as historic as 2009, because we’ve already had a black President take the oath.