From my Twitter feed…
- I heard two St. Louis radio stations simultaneously play Manfred Mann’s “Blinded By The Light.” Afterward, one station said, “It’s all about the variety.” And irony.
- Five years ago, I debunked the lost-productivity Super Bowl sidebar story, but the media keeps falling for it.
- My favorite story of the day: the monkey that Iran “sent into space” isn’t the same monkey that “returned from space.”
- I just backed a documentary about one of my heroes, “An Honest Liar: The Amazing Randi Story,” on KickStarter.
- How are we winning the war on drugs? By keeping a guy away from the Super Bowl for a 2-gram pot bust 32 years ago.