From my Twitter feed this week…
- DVR Alert: my brother, Acting Secretary of Labor Seth Harris, in a rare TV appearance, will be interviewed by Jeff Greenfield tonight on the PBS show “Need To Know.”
- Want to sell conservatives a product that’s good for the environment? Don’t tell them it’s good for the environment.
- Great piece by Joe Adalian about the Nineties’ Great Stand-up Sitcom Boom and Bust.
- Tea Party Senator Ted Cruz is considering running for president. With 100% of precincts reporting, late-night comedians voted “Yes, please!”
- James Randi appeals to scientists and magicians to combine their special skills to fight nonsense and flimflammery.
- Martin Scorcese, Robert DeNiro, and Jerry Lewis reunite for a 30th anniversary screening of “The King Of Comedy.”
- A religious group got ok to distribute bibles in school, so atheist groups got some of their books in there, too!
- Just heard Bob Seger’s “Fire Lake.” Can’t help but wonder if Uncle Joe ever got over his fear of cutting the cake.