This week on The Final Table, we discussed:
- a well-known pro taking an angle shot by playing with the All-In button during the Main Event of the LA Poker Classic this weekend;
- the return of “Poker After Dark” to late-night television
- recent comments by a lawyer for the Bernard Tapie Group regarding its purchase of Full Tilt Poker, in response to a blog by Matt Glantz, who doubts it will ever happen;
- which of the presidential candidates would be most likely to sign online poker legislation;
- some big upcoming promotions in the Harrah’s St. Louis poker room during March.
In our guest segment, we talked with Will Failla, who you may have seen the last couple of Sundays on the World Poker Tour’s coverage of the Legends Of Poker tournament, which he won. He talked about that event and others he’s run deep in recently, and explained his strategy in a couple of big hands along the way. He also revealed how he gets other players to loosen up and give him free information at the table — let’s just say Will’s not exactly shy and reserved, as you’ll hear.