Today on The Final Table radio show, we previewed the World Series Of Poker Circuit Event that starts this Thursday night and runs through April 12th at Harrah’s St. Louis, including a rundown of the schedule and buy-ins.
We also discussed:
- an outrageous tournament move by a sit-and-go player at the Wynn Classic
- how the partnership between the Wynn and PokerStars might affect the licensing and regulation of online poker
- the unusual cards that won the 60,000,000,000th hand on PokerStars this morning
- why the announcements about more super-high-roller tournaments are bad for poker
- how Dennis lost the minimum in a tournament hand where he flopped a monster